Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Journalling in your own words ~ Goals and Practicing



Over on Elle's Studio Blog, she's just started running a free 3 week course titled



Sunday, she showed us all the amazing things that sponsors have offered to lucky crafters and today she's talking about goals and posts.

As I was leaving my comment, I read a comment by Melanie saying that she uses Oh Life to record her journalling. Oh Life say
"Every evening we'll e-mail you the question 'How did your day go?' Just reply with your entry"
and then it's saved to your profile on their website instantly. It really is that simple.

I signed up to this today and am going to try to list 5 things every day. I'm hoping that it'll be easier to journal on my scrap pages if I list things to do with any photographs as well as other things that have happened during the day.

Happy journalling!
Love, Sarah C

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: