Saturday, 21 August 2010

The Studio Challenges Cybercrop ~ Pre-Crop Challenge

Amanda was so excited about her cybercrop (on The Studio Challenges blog) that's happening in a few hours, that she set a two-part pre-crop challenge.

Firstly, she challenged us to create a LO with a framed title.

I used Peppercorn's Double Dipped Papers in their Delish Design. From these, I took the title and the mat which I cut to make a frame. I mounted the frame using foam pads to give some dimension. The photo is of my youngest nephew last year and altered on PhotoFunia. A couple of ribbons and some blooms and the LO's done.
The photo's not brilliant as it's night time
I'll try to remember to take a clearer one during the day and replace this one.
(Have replaced the photo now with a much clearer one).


The second part of her challenge is to answer the following questions:

1) What's your name and where do you hail from?
I'm Sarah C and I live 20 minutes away from the Cathedral city of Ely, Cambridgeshire
2) Who's your favourite scrappy manufacturer?
I have several, but my all time favourite is Basic Grey
3) What product do you find yourself using most?
Bazzill. I use it as the base for most of my LOs
4) Do you prefer to make your own embellishments or buy ready made?
I buy a lot of ready made embellishments, but want to have a go at making more of my own
5) Have you ever taken part in a cybercrop before?
I have indeed. I've taken part in 2 cybercrops on UKScrappers (whodunnit and the Wizard of Oz). Wanted to do the last one (Monopoly), but personal circumstances stopped me. I did manage to download all the challenges (which I've done since) and the classes (which I'm hoping do do sometime).
Really looking forward to the one this Saturday too.

So, if you're a scrapper and not already doing Amanda's Cybercrop, why not? Head on over and join the fun.

Love, Sarah C xx

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Ooo, I like that frame! Who doesn't like a bit of Basic Grey? I've used it on my class ;)

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: