Tuesday, 10 August 2010

The Sunday Creative ~ Prompt 7


Madeline set us the task of doing something creative this week on The Sunday Creative with the word

RAW

and I'm about to make your mouth water as I've been baking today and made fruit buns (I always tell myself that by putting fruit into my baking, I'm getting at least one of my 5 a day!!).

Here's my photograph of the ingredients in their RAW, uncooked state


and then .....


I did warn you I was going to make your mouth water!! :)

Love, Sarah C xx

7 comments:

justinegordon said...

very nice and yes they did make me hungry!

Stephanie said...

yummy!!! the sad thing is I like the raw state of batter better! haha...
Great captures!

Clare B said...

Great way to use the prompt. And yes, now I feel like a cupcake or muffin for my morning-tea!

gibknitty said...

mmm, wish i had that right now for breakfast!

Maegan Beishline said...

Mmmm...yummy!

Dorian Susan said...

This is so great. I haven't baked anything in a long time.
I love the name of your blog.

Sarah C said...

thanks everyone for the lovely comments. If you all lived nearer, I'd do some baking and have you over for afternoon tea :), but you don't :( so I'll have to eat them all lol xx

Dorian, thanks for the comment on my blog name. Took me ages to come up with one that's not already in use.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: