Saturday, 11 September 2010

BIL's Now 30!!!

Yesterday (10th September) saw a milestone for my Brother-in-Law as he turned 30! I asked him what it felt like and his reply was "no different to how I felt yesterday".

Here's his card with some of the things that are important to him
(being silly and happy, God and Church, his wife and marriage, his car, Formula 1, Facebook and FarmVille on Facebook).
The sentiment is yet again an acetate printed rub-on (which I've rubbed onto white card.):


He and my sister held a party at their house for my Mum, my other sister and her family and of course I was invited. Who else was going to make almost 40 biscuits for them to eat? Yummy vanilla with lemon icing and chocolate. 


We all had a great time eating, talking and playing on the Wii. The teenagers and men played it mostly, but I did have a go at Extreme Ironing and came second I think.


Love, Sarah C xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: