Monday, 6 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ Day 5

Click here to find out more and sign up

I've learnt that I need to set aside more time than I think to clean my flat.

The joys of renting! I have a flat inspection on Wednesday morning and that always fills me with dread and fear. So much so, that I feel I have to clean every nook and cranny (whoever invented that saying???!!) and try to get my flat looking immaculate. It's hard to do the last bit when I still have boxes to unpack. Having a bad leg doesn't help as I can't do much at a time before my leg starts hurting and needing a rest. Yesterday, I started on my bedroom. What should have taken about an hour, took three because I decided that the boxes would be better stacked on top of each other in the corner of the room. Ok, maybe, but that meant moving things around so that they'd fit. After an hour of shifting, I began to wonder why I'd started.
It's like opening a tube of Pringles. Once you start, you just can't stop!!
Today I have the rest of the flat to do and I'm not moving furniture for no-body!!!


Love, Sarah C xx

1 comment:

Picturit said...

Don't panic Sarah your landlord will be more interested in the fact you are paying your rent than a few boxes lying around TRUST ME. Hope the leg improves I know what it is like as I need a knee joint replacment but they tell me I am too young and have to wait till I am ancient. You relax and take care Kev

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: