Friday, 17 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 17

Click here to find out more and sign up

Today's been a better day because:

1) a fellow LSNED participant left a kind, supportive and generous comment on one of my posts and also sent me a  PM through the LSNED forum
2) I was finally able to catch up with my sister and had a lovely phone chat with her. Hope your tooth gets sorted soon and that the pain subsides.
3) I actually cooked dinner again. Made yummy lasagne using Quorn mince and mushrooms. My lasagnes are fairly healthy too as I don't use a white sauce just the tomato one.
4) When I've felt peckish today, I've made a coffee in the hope that that stops me eating. Works mostly and is ok to have loads of it as I have de-caff.


My main learning from today is that it's quite ok to admit you have a problem and  that help and support comes from places you'd never think of.

Love, Sarah C xx

1 comment:

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

I can have a much better day when I cook and eat healthy food. So why don't I do that regularly? Shame on me! Thanks for your comments on my blog - much appreciated!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: