Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Going AWOL


If you're a regular reader of my blog, or have come over from the LSNED forum, there will be no posts until Friday as I'm going to visit family
for a couple of days/nights.


On my return, I'll be blogging my learnings in separate posts to make it easier for me to see what I've learnt each day. I've also decided to do a 6x6 album for this course and last night managed to get all my pages together with the journalling on and have dated all 30 pages ready. All I have to do is embellish the pages and do the covers. Then I'll have one long photo post to show you it all so far. It was easier to do this time round as I'm keeping it really simple and using a 6x6 Amy paper pad that I didn't think I'd ever use (K&Co's Amy Butler Belle).


See you all here on Friday

Love, Sarah C xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: