Thursday, 2 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 1



Oh me oh my, it's September already and that must mean it's the start of Shimelle's Learn Something New Every Day (which will now be known as LSNED).

I realised yesterday, that although I don't enjoy shopping on my own, the contents of the bag I walk out of the shop with is worth the agony of being alone!!!


Here's what happened:
I had been given some vouchers for the art shop and decided to use some of them.
I'm not a big fan of shopping of any kind, so although it was nice to have some (what I call 'guilt free') shopping time, I didn't exactly enjoy going on my own.
But, I did it and got several drawing pens in black and sepia, sketch books, something to keep them all in and some large paintbrushes for my crafting. Now all I have to do is use them.

Love, Sarah C xx

1 comment:

Mary B said...

Good for you doing something you find hard to do and I hope you enjoy using your purchases

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: