Friday, 10 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 10

Click here to find out more and sign up

I know I'm early with this one, but wanted to share some of today.

I had the District Nurse visit to re-dress my leg this morning and she bowled me over as she left. My stash is in the living room and she spied it and a couple of mini-books as she left. She took a closer look at the said mini-books, an exploding box, a maze album and a couple of 12x12 LOs. While looking at them she asked me to make her 3 mini-albums, a maze album and 4 Christmas cards. Then she asked if I could do some samples of all my work (including 12x12 LOs) and a couple of batches of cards to be put in the staff rooms of both my local doctor's and the local hospital. All I could think was WOW. Now I've just got to price my work which is always the hard bit.

Good things really can happen when and where you least expect it.


Love, Sarah C xx

1 comment:

Mary B said...

That is brilliant news Sarah such exciting news.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: