Monday, 13 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 12

Click here to find out more and sign up

Sunday used to be the time when my whole family got together including my Nan, ate Sunday roast at lunch time and tried to spend the afternoon doing things together without arguing. Sunday used to be the only day that happened. Sunday used to be the one day that my whole family were together. That's all changed. My sisters and I grew up and started lives of our own. Dad and Nan died. I got married, then moved into a place of my own as a separated woman. My youngest sister got married. My other sister has a partner and a family of her own. Our Sundays have changed.

world4art.com - Orkut scraps, graphic and comments


What I do know is that for me, Sundays seem exceptionally quiet and exceptionally lonely now.

Love, Sarah C xx

2 comments:

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Sorry to read your Sunday got you down, maybe you should make a plan to go do something totally different next Sunday and make a real day of it xx

Sarah C said...

I've been thinking I might just do that one week. At the moment, I'm on leg rest (due to an infection) and can't get out unless someone takes me. One day I'll be mobile again!!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: