Tuesday, 14 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 13

Click here to find out more and sign up

Why oh why didn't I cook a proper dinner yesterday?

Because I didn't know what I wanted ...
Because I didn't fancy all the washing up from it ...
Because I couldn't be bothered.

But, by not cooking, I ended up snacking and eating far more than I should have.


So next dinner time, if I sit thinking

I don't know what I want ...
I don't fancy all that washing up ...
I can't be bothered ...

I have to pull myself out of that and fill the kitchen with the smell of food cooking. I know it'll benefit me in both the short and long run.

Love, Sarah C xx

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is a lesson I need to learn!!!!!

Mary B said...

I need to learn that too, when you are on your own it is sometimes easier to nibble than it is to cook a proper meal

Sarah C said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Shame we don't live nearer or we could have taken it in turns to cook for each other.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: