Thursday, 16 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 15

Click here to find out more and sign up

Aaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I do it?????????????

Finally cooked my evening meal at 20:00hrs.

Quick and easy packet of tomato and onion pasta
and a part-bake baguette that I cooked Tuesday.


So, why the scream at the beginning?

Because while the pasta was cooking,
I was eating the baguette!!!!!
(Did you notice it was missing from the photo?)

Dinner then became a simple bowl of packet pasta.
Nice, but would have been nicer if it wasn't alone.

Will I ever learn???

I so hope so.

Love, Sarah C xx

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Oh Sarah, but I bet you enjoyed eating that baguette didn't you. lol

Jayne said...

Ha ha, I am always doing that...usually because I muck up my timings. Did it with roast potatoes the other day...they were last on the plate...once i had eaten the rest. Just not the same.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: