Friday, 17 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 16

Click here to find out more and sign up

Oh goodness gracious me.

Why oh why did I bake some cakes???

I hate feeling low and rubbish because I usually get a sugar craving and end up baking. Then I end up eating what I've baked. Today was no exception. Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One batch of chocolate buns with royal icing later and I feel bleurgh. My mood hasn't changed, in fact it's got worse because I feel bad about what I've eaten. I have a freezer full of food (vegetarian meat alternatives and vegetables) as well as potatoes, pasta and rice yet I end up eating cakes for dinner.

As I said earlier:

Why oh why did I bake some cakes???

Love, Sarah C xx

1 comment:

Pippa said...

My Food & Mood Diary has helped me on that, even in only 4 days!

You said it yourself "My mood hasn't changed, in fact it's got worse because I feel so bad about what I've eaten"

DON'T beat yourself up (self-guilt is destructive and serves NO purpose!!!!!) just remember how you felt and try to think why you did it, can you do anything that makes you feel less low & rubbish

I find I need to plan to avoid doing what you did (that was my previous behaviour), I cooked loads today (see my blogs) but I prepared a whole load of raw veg sticks and had them my my side to nibble at when I got peckish. I also made mini sized stuff so that if I did have a nibble it wouldn't be so bad.

We can do this, I DO NOT intend to go through the rest of my life NOT cooking!!!

Please join me on my blog http://pj-confessionsofafoodaddict.blogspot.com/ send me your email address to pippa.gore@virgin.net so I can add you.

Take care, keep strong <3

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: