Wednesday, 22 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 22

Click here to find out more and sign up

Yep, I'm still here as tonight's changed a little
and I'm leaving here later.

Just learnt a lesson that; unfortunately, I learn so many times
and will forever be learning it I fear.

Don't ever think that your money is sorted. Just as it seems it is, someone else comes along wanting some coppers from the already empty jar. So, it's up to another three years of paying back a government overpayment.


Aargh ..............

They're quick enough to tell you you've been overpaid, but as slow as anything to sort out a new claim.

Am I fed up? You bet I am!!!

Hope you're all having a better day.

Love, Sarah C xx

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Oh Sarah not fair is it.

humel said...

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that you got one of 'those' letters. That's rotten. I had a problem with an underpaid tax bill - which wasn't my fault, but I had to pay it within 2 weeks or be charge3d interest, even though it was my honesty in declaring something else that brought their error to light! The whole thing makes me SO mad >:-(

Hope you're able to absorb this OK xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: