Wednesday, 29 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 28

Click here to find out more and sign up

28th September is/was my eldest nephew's 16th Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOOOOUUUUUUU

He went to see a comedian with a friend on the night of his birthday. Mum was going to be babysitting his younger brother and be there for his sister (at 13, she doesn't need a babysitter ~ or so she thinks LOL), while their mum and step-dad took the lads. Quite a good idea though, as the adults got tickets for the show too and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Mum was going early enough to have dinner with them before they left and then realised that I would be at hers as I was stopping there the night. So, I was invited to eat with them too.


What did I learn from that evening?
Sometimes I am in the right place at the right time!!

Love, Sarah C xx

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Nice to hear something good has happened for you Sarah. glad you enjoyed the evening

Pippa said...

Great stuff, glad you had a good time.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: