Thursday, 30 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 30

Click here to find out more and sign up

I know it's rather early in the day for me to be posting for LSNED.

Today's the 30th day of September and it's the last entry of learning that I'll have for me and you. There will be my album to photograph and post, but that will be tomorrow hopefully.
I have this week's pages to do as I've been away most of the week, then I'll be binding it. It'll be the first time I'll have used my Bind-It-All wires, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can do it.
Maybe that should've been my learning!!

I've been stuck indoors for the best part of 12 weeks with this blinkin' leg, getting out only to go to appointments and such with the help of transport from my Mum and more recently, my sisters' fellas. What I've learnt today, is that some people have time they want to spend with you when you're able to get out and about, but when you're not able to get out, all of a sudden, they have hardly any time for you.

Do I sound sad, down and hurt? Yes? It's probably because I am.


Love, Sarah C xx

1 comment:

Mary B said...

We can always spend time together on our blogs and no one will find it strange that you are unable to get out. Having people's blogs to read is what makes the day start right for me, as I live on my own with only the cats for company I like to speak to someone when I wake up. You can do the same. {{{{{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}}}}}

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: