Tuesday, 7 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ Day 6 and a Birthday Card

Click here to find out more and sign up

6th September is my Mum's birthday. I rang her as I didn't think I'd be seeing her until today (Tuesday) and found myself surprised that she wasn't her usual cheery self. My Mum's always happy, isn't she? Seems like I was wrong. At that moment, I learnt that even the happiest of people have off days when all they want to do is curl up under a duvet with a box of tissues. She was going to have dinner and spend the evening with one of my sister's and her family and today she said that she'd had a lovely time. I was so pleased to hear that after her shaky start to the day. Love you Mum xx

Here's the card I made her.
The topper is a rub-on that I've put onto white card before mounting onto light brown paper.




Love, Sarah C xx

1 comment:

Sian said...

Belated birthday wishes 'Mum'. Wonderful card, I bet she loved it!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: