Wednesday, 8 September 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ DAY 7

Click here to find out more and sign up

Woohoo, I got to leave my flat today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to see both the doctor and nurse this morning, so Mum came over to take me. I've had my leg re-dressed and got another week's anti-biotic's and been told that I'm still on leg rest. I never thought I'd say it, but I know I can't wait to be able to walk into town or to the surgery.
Hope that's not too far away. Ho hum ........

Took Mum for breakfast when I'd finished with the medics and it was so nice to be out.
Should've photographed my plate of yummy scrummy food.
We haven't been out for breakfast since Mum's birthday in 2007 when we were on holiday in Somerset together.
(photo is from the internet)


Being out of the flat was amazing. It felt like I'd got some freedom. All too soon it had to come to an end and I was back home with my leg up again. Can't wait until Thursday when I leave here again for an appointment and then Friday when I get to go to my sister and brother-in-law's with the rest of my family to help celebrate the fact that he'll be 30!!! I'm staying at Mum's that night, so I'll have several hours of being free again.

Love, Sarah C xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: