Thursday, 9 September 2010

Shimelle's Cybercrop ~ 13th -15th August 2010 and UKS House Challenge

Click here to find out more

I've done one LO for two of Shimelle's challenges and also the house challenge on UKScrappers.

Shimelle's challenges were to scrap:
with black & white photos
with letters or numbers

UKS House Challenge was to scrap:
using an old school photograph
using some stationery supplies

So, what did I do?
I enlarged a photo of me taken in the mid-seventies, made it black & white and printed it out. I designed the strip of numbers and printed onto acetate to create a rub-on. Framed my photo with the checked PP and stuck pieces of ribbon and lace behind it on two edges and clipped paper-clips to the top. The photo was then stuck to the card using foam pads. The ME is chipboard letters with the E on layered foam pads. The rest of the wording was done by making more acetate rub-ons.
This is one LO I loved doing and love the bright colours which is something I don't use too often.




Love, Sarah C xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: