Thursday, 9 September 2010

Shimelle's Cybercrop ~ 13th -15th August 2010 With A Little Pink

Click here to find out more

One of the challenges of Shimelle's cybercrop was to scrap with 'at least a little pink'.

I chose to use a photograph that I created in PhotoFunia.
I've used pink chalk ink to edge the photo mount and PP and the journalling mat has a pink edge to it too.
The title was a freebie by Bethany Harty on her previous blog in this post here.
Seed beads in pearl and clear were added to the blooms and the floor!! Why do they not just go where you want them????
And I've used a piece of PP that I was saving for that 'special LO'. There was a discussion on UKScrappers about saving paper for 'that' LO and someone suggested that we brave it and use some of it, so here's mine:






Love, Sarah C xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: