Saturday, 4 September 2010

The Studio Challenges Cybercrop ~ Only In Summer by Valerie

Valerie set a challenge as part of The Studio Challenges Cybercrop which was to do a LO .
depicting something you only do in summer or a summer tradition you have.

A few years ago, David (my ex) and I had our nephew, niece, my cousin and her son round for an end of summer party. The neighbour's boys came round too and after playing with water bombs and eating food, we all went next door so that the children could play in the swimming pool. What a great end to their holidays.





Love, Sarah C xx

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Lovely take on the challenge Sarah! I love your details, like the outline around the title and the journaling around the patterned paper. Hope you don't mind if I life those techinques :) Thanks so much for playing along!!

Sarah C said...

Feel free to lift x

Rebekah said...

Great colours. Really lovely x

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: