Sunday, 19 September 2010

The Sunday Creative ~ Prompt 13

The Sunday Creative

This week, Madeline's word is

ABUNDANCE

which for me is an easy one.

When I was 17, I moved from my parent's home into rented accommodation. Money was so tight, that often there wouldn't be much to eat. I remember cutting one potato into matchstick sized pieces and cutting an individual meat pie into four so that my cousin, her boyfriend, my boyfriend and I could all eat. By cutting the potato small, it would look like we had more to eat than we actually did have.

Ever since then, I've worried that I'll have no money, and not be able to eat. Because of this I have to keep both my cupboard and freezer full of food. At least I know I can eat every day now.



Love, Sarah C xx

3 comments:

Joan said...

A full pantry is comforting. :)

Patty Ann said...

Oh, I so agree. I would never have thought to photograph mine though. We can all our own food, so I can totally relate to the abundance and comfort of having enough.

justine said...

I agree! you can never have enough!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: