Thursday, 14 October 2010

Elle's Studio ~ Thankful Thursdays ~ 14th October


Today, I'm thankful for

MY THIRTEEN YEAR OLD NIECE


Why? Because she knows how to put a smile on your face.

I've had a bad leg for almost 14 weeks now and can't leave the flat unless someone can drive me places. In all this time, I've seen very few people. Yesterday afternoon, my sister told my Mum of a conversation she'd had with her daughter.
It went something like this:

"Mum, when can I go to Auntie Sarah's?"
"I don't know because you know she's not well at the moment."
"Mum, I know she's got a bad leg,
but doesn't she want any company?"

Elise, my darling niece, you've hit the nail on the head. I'd absolutely love a visitor and can't wait to have you over here.



2 comments:

Picturit said...

Hi Sarah sorry to hear that you have a bad leg. I hope it is on the mend. It's good to have company especially young company they bring so much energy with them. I have my grandson coming tonight for two days. He's nearly 3 yrs old and is such a joy to have stay, however he does tire me out ha, he stayed for 4 days last time and it took me another 2 days to recover. Hope you enjoy her visit. Get well soon Kev x

Elle's Studio said...

Awe :) This is great! Thanks for playing along with us and so sorry about your leg :(

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: