Thursday, 21 October 2010

Thankful Thursdays ~ 21st October 2010


It's Thursday again and time to reflect
on something I'm thankful for.

Today, I'm thankful for:

MY ON-LINE FRIENDS


This is because they:

laugh with me when I'm happy,
cry with me when I'm sad,
send me hugs and love,
are there at all different times of the day and
night and when it feels like no-one else is,
surprise me every day,
give me hope and inspiration,
are amazing.

I can only hope that they feel
even a tiny bit the same about me.

6 comments:

Sian said...

I'm thankful for my on-line friends too! Just like you!
hugs

Pippa said...

Not a tiny bit but a HUGE bit glad we met via Shimelle and honoured to have shared experiences with you MWAHHHHHH :)

Sarah C said...

you ladies rock xxxx

Elle's Studio said...

Love this weeks, too! Great thing to be thankful for :) xo

Picturit said...

The feeling is mutual Sarah, glad you liked the rainbow

Sarah C said...

thank you xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: