Friday, 1 October 2010

LSNED 2010 ~ My Album

Click here to find out more and sign up

First off, let me give you a warning

This post contains a massive

PHOTO OVERLOAD

As promised yesterday, here's photos of the whole of my album.

The pages are from K &Co's 6x6 Amy Butler Belle Paper Pad.
Once I'd done my daily LO, I backed it with white card.
I wanted to have space for more journalling, so stuck 2 LOs together on 3 sides, leaving the outer edge free so that I could insert a tag. This is written on on both sides to enable me to elaborate on each day's learnings.

I wanted to keep each page relatively simple, so used strip journalling and a few different embellishments.
By using strip journalling and the highly patterned paper,
I didn't need to do loads to each page.

The hidden journalling pocket was nabbed from Wendy's idea in a team CJ we did ages ago on UKScrappers. (Wendy was my team leader when I was in the Ruby Snippers.)

Once completed, I braved it and used my Bind-It-All to make
the pages into an album. I need to get bigger wires,
so will be replacing them once I have been shopping.

Now for the photos:
(looks like the bloom on page 16 got a bit squashed already!!)







































If you're still here, well done and thank you.

Love, Sarah C xx

6 comments:

Sian said...

That's wonderful Sarah, a little treasure to look back on next year!
hugs

Pippa said...

WOW, loving the patterned papers, I also love that the book is about YOU, I think next year I might do a self reflective LSNED. LOve what you've done, well done Sarah, great stuff!

Sarah C said...

Thanks ladies.

Pippa, it is a bit of a self-indulgent book isn't it? That's how I did it last year too (never got the paper version finished, but blogged it all and more!!). September's the one time I can 'pamper' myself lol

Scrapdolly said...

Totally lush book - I love it

Melissa said...

Your book looks great!! I really love all the patterned papers you used and the Cook Don't Snack lesson - I'll have to remember that on those days I keep returning to the kitchen for a little something else.

Clair said...

Hello. Hello. Aewsome, chunky looking book! Love it! Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff this year :)

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: