Friday, 29 October 2010

Thankful Thursdays ~ 28th October 2010


Yesterday was the last Thursday of this month, 
which means it's the last Thankful Thursday
over at Elle's Studio. I may be a day late posting
this, but it's never to late to be thankful, is it?

This week I'm thankful:

THAT I HAVE
ENOUGH FOOD TO EAT


There was a time when I didn't have. When one potato
and an individual meat pie had to feed two of us.
They're the not so happy days, but days that I can
remember and be so thankful that things have changed.

5 comments:

sophie said...

OH god! that is a moving thing to be thankful for!! i don't know your story but I am glad your life is better now!thank you for your comment on my blog.have a great day

black tag diaries said...

such a wonderful thing to be thankful for... and we so often take advantage of it. thanks for the gentle reminder. i like your blog... the honesty is refreshing to read.

alexa said...

Glad things are much better now, Sarah - I'd echo Black Tag Diaries above, in loving your openness.

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! That was so sweet of you. I appreciate you sharing what you are thankful for. Sometimes its those things that we just take for granted everyday....but that is a good thing to be thankful for. And after coming through the experience of not having it, you know even more how to be thankful. Have a great weekend!

humel said...

Never too late to be grateful - and never too late to catch up on your blog, I hope! That is indeed something to be thankful for, and I'm thankful that I've never been in that position (though we have known times when we really had to make our food stretch as far as possible) xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: