Sunday, 31 October 2010

UKS Weekly Challenge ~ Oct 2010 Week 4


I've recently become joint team leader of a new group on
UKScrappers called the Glitterbugs. This means that
I can do the weekly and monthly challenges and
gain points for my team and house (Blue Brads).

This is my first challenge which was
set by the Scrap Apples and we had
three different choices for it too.

I chose to go with the first one:

Autumnal colour scheme ~ 10 points
Journal bout a seasonal theme ~ 10 points
Leaf embellishments ~ 10 points

I managed to do all three on my LO




3 comments:

C. Camp said...

Lovely Sarah :)

Sue said...

Great! I have been with a team since they started ..always used to do the challenges but don't get much time now.

humel said...

It's lovely :-)

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: