Tuesday, 2 November 2010

52 in 10 ~ From Prompt 11


If you were a follower/reader of my on-line classes blog,
you'll know I've been trying to do Karen's 52 in 10 project.
On that blog, I have my cover and LOs for prompts 1
through to 10. I did do prompts 11 throught to 29, which
remained unphotographed until today. Then the crafting
stopped until this Sunday evening when I got crafty again.

And boy have I been busy. I've managed to get up-to-date
and with the exceptions of prompts 14 (which needs a
photograph) and 27, 32 and 33 which I've chosen
not to do because I've been stuck indoors all summer
and they're about the great outdoors and day trips etc.
I have swapped a couple of the later prompts round
as my album flowed better for me that way.

All that's left to do to these pages is punch the holes
using my Bind-It-All. The album and pages are 8x8
and I've learnt that to get the most out of my PP, I really
should use 6x6 so that I can get a DLO from one sheet


I'll warn you now, that this is one veeeeeeery long photo
post with 35 photos, so scroll down when you have time.


Prompt 11 
Faults, Flaws and Foibles


Prompt 12
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner


Prompt 13
There's No Place Like Home


Prompt 15
Renovating/Renewing/Changing


Prompt 16
My Dream Home


Prompt 17
It's Just Work


Prompt 18
In The Workplace


Prompt 19
The People We Work With


Prompt 20
The Dream Job


Prompt 21
Challenges


Prompt 22
My Home Town


Prompt 23
Home Town Favourites


Prompt 24
Be A Holiday Rep


Prompt 25
Why Do You Live Where You Do Now


Prompt 26
Local Area
(left side of DLO)


Prompt 26
Local Area
(right side of DLO)



Prompt 28
Holidays/Vacations


Prompt 29
Dream Holiday


Prompt 30
Your Green Space


Prompt 31
Oh My - What AView


Prompt 34
A Fantasy Landscape


Prompt 35
Your Creative Space


Prompt 35
Your Creative Space

(photo booklet)


Prompt 36
Your Creativity


Prompt 37
It Moves Me


Prompt 37
It Moves Me
(hidden journalling)



Prompt 38
Just a Hint of Silliness


Prompt 38
Just a Hint of Silliness
(journalling)



Prompt 38
Just a Hint of Silliness
(glittered chipboard sticker letters)


Prompt 39
A Domestic Goddess



Prompt 42
Sharing the Daily Chores


Prompt 41
Cooking Up A Storm


Prompt 40
Eating Out


Prompt 43
Happy Birthday To Me
(hand-cut flourishes and scalloped border.
letters are flocked chipboard stickers)


Prompt 44
Celebrations
(hand-cut flourishes and scalloped border.
letters are flocked chipboard stickers)



If you've made it through all those, well done and thank you.


5 comments:

{s}crap happens! said...

Fantastic Sarah. Well done you for keeping up with it xx

humel said...

Good for you - gosh, you've been prolific! They look great :-)

kel.light@journaljourneys said...

Wow they look fantastic, well done you!

Sammi said...

wow! You are awesome! These look GORGEOUS! So clever!
xxx

Sarah C said...

Thanks everyone xx

Sammi, did you spot Prompt 29? If I do get there, you have to come with me!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: