Friday, 5 November 2010

FREE FOOD


Anyone fancy some
free natural goodies
to eat and delivered to your door
free of charge?

Click on the logo above and
when asked type in the code:

XP32VJCN

to get your first box free and
second box half price (£1.64)

After that, you can choose to:

Continue with one box a week at £3.29
Multiply your order to more deliveries a
week or more boxes per delivery
Cancel your orders completely

Plus, you get to go through everything they
supply and bin, like, love, hate or agree to try.

Sounds good? I thought so too. Can't tell you what the products
are like yet, as I'm waiting for my first box to arrive,
but I'll post piccies and do a review once they have.

FREE FOOD

CAN YOU REALLY SAY NO?

4 comments:

humel said...

You know I can whole-heartedly recommend them - I've been very impressed by the quality and service, and oh boy, the TASTE!! Enjoy xx

Sarah C said...

Thanks, it was you who introduced me to them :D Thanks heaps for that xx

humel said...

Not a problem :-) Do tell us what your first box contains, I'm really interested to hear what everyone else thinks of them!

Sarah C said...

I certainly will do x

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: