Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Jessica Sprague ~ Inspiration Everywhere - Prompt 1


I'd forgotten that I'd signed up to do Jessica Sprague's latest class
(click link above to find out more)

Here's my art journal for the course:



I'd bought a canvas covered watercolour pad ages
ago and decided it was perfect for this course.

But, the covers were plain white, so it was a case of
out with the acrylic paints and bubble wrap to give
it some colour and interest. Once the paint had dried,
I added lace, ribbon, a torn journalling tag, stickers,
rub-on flowers and a title using rub-on and die-cut letters.

As you can see, I decided to give it the same
title as my blog. Pretty apt, don't you think?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I really like your journal cover and the fact that you gave it the same name as your blog. I just posted mine also - this is my first art journal, looking forward to trying something new.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: