Thursday, 25 November 2010

Jubilee Gardens, Ely

Bless my Mum, she really is a star. She picked me up in Ely today as
we were going shopping after my appointment at the Job Centre
and took me to Jubilee Gardens by the river. The reason? This
week's LO challenge on UKScrappers is to scrap a photo of a
monument (anything but one of a person) and journal about it too.

I googled and found out that Jubilee Gardens have an eel
monument because of Ely being named after the island of eels.

Because of the weather being damp and dusk setting in, I've edited
these photos using the free on-line photo editing programme Picnik.




These next two were taken straight after each other. The first was
taken without using a flash. The second was with a flash and is
more accurate in portraying the daylight I was working with



Love, Sarah xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: