Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Something Crafters Really Won't Be Interested In ~ I Hope!!!!

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER


I SAID:


DO

NOT

READ

ANY

FURTHER

WHY?

You really want to know WHY?

But I don't want to tell you

WHY?

You now ask WHY I don't want to tell you?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to you, I just don't want to tell you,
but if I want the chance to win, I must,
I refuse to shout it out, so I'm going to whisper it.

There's a giveaway of:

lush Echo Park collections
i-top tool
i-rock tool


Now I've told you, will you please stop
shouting at me for information? Thanks.

7 comments:

Sian said...

LOL, you're such a funny tease.
I'm loving your blog and sorry I haven't left a comment for a while, but I'll get round to it.
hugs,

Pippa said...

I couldn't resist I'm afraid LOL!

Sarah C said...

Best you share then if you win ;) hee hee

humel said...

Nah, not interested at all.... ;-)

Sarah C said...

good, good, good :D

Sammi said...

tee hee.. you crack me up :D
xxx

C. Camp said...

I love Echo Park, thank you for posting this. It must have been hard!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: