Thursday, 11 November 2010

True Stories ~ Prompt 14



Be Concise. Or Not.

Craft supplies are sorted into kits. The week-end is freed and food is in the cupboard. Chocolate is on hand and I'm ready to go. I've registered, I've charged the camera batteries, I have plenty of sticky stuff and my table is clean. I watch the clock. Look out CyberCrop, here I come.



Boxes are packed, cars are outside ready to be loaded and willing volunteers are ready to go. In a few short hours, everything I own is taken to my new flat. Boxes, bags, furniture. As far as I can see, I have left nothing behind. Nothing except my marriage.



2 comments:

alexa said...

Hope you settle in happily!

scrappyjacky said...

The LO comes across as very bold...I hope you're feeling that way.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: