Sunday, 5 December 2010

UKS Scrappy Little Christmas CyberCrop ~ Part 2


What a week-end! Talk about mamouth scrapping
and I didn't do as much as some of the others!

I managed to get 1675 points for my team.

Didn't have a Mystery Kit and also didn't do:
Favourite Christmas Recipe (as we didn't discover baking until this year)
Deck The Halls Digi Challenge (don't do digi)
Favourite Tree Ornament (I only have red and gold baubles)
Christmas Village (didn't appeal as don't do ornamental things)

Ran out of time to do these LOs which I plan to do sometime:
We Three Kings
Christmas Is?
A Time For Family
Forced Smile
We Three Layouts

The first part of my crafting for the cybercrop is on this post.

And here's the rest, but be warned that it's photo heavy and long!

Saturday - a very full day of it!

Challenge
Oh Christmas Tree 


LO Challenge
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
(the scroll is a letter from Santa to me)


Class
Winter Beachcombing


Class
Be You


Challenge Part 2
We Three Words
(didn't get part 3 done)


Quick Challenge #2
Dressed To The Nines
(didn't do #1)


Class
A Winter's Tale


LO Challenge
Frosty The Snowman


Class
Letter To Santa


Challenge
Perfect Indulgence


LO Challenge
Christmas Wish


Bonus Class
Things To Do


Sunday - there were more, but I was playing catch up, so
had to choose what I did. I'm hoping to do more at some point

Quick Challenge #3
Comfort Food (well, drink really)


Class
Winter Wonderland Treats


Quick Challenge #4
Presents!

*** Just realised you won't necessarily know this is my sister, not me.
She did this as her fella said that all he wanted was her for that Christmas


Well done if you made it to the end.
I did warn you it was a long photo post!!!

Love, Sarah xx

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Wow! Lots of gorgeous layouts and I especially love the photo of you all wrapped up!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: