Tuesday, 25 January 2011

My First Proper Digi-LOs

So, I've been looking for something to do at Mum's if I'm staying over and she's
either at a meeting or on holiday. Came up with digi-scrapping. Not sure what I think
to it, but if it gives me something to do and means that I learn more about
computer programmes, then it can only be good yeah? I so hope so.

So, here's my first LO using the free Happy Go Lucky kit from Shabby Princess


My second LO uses the free kit Dawn Inskip gave us on UKScrappers


Blogger Templates

2 comments:

alison290 said...

Well done Sarah...I'm a bit scared of trying digi!

Sarah said...

It's not that scary. After all, if you put something where you don't like, you can delete. Can't do that once you've stuck real paper and embellies together ;)

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: