Friday, 28 January 2011

Photography A-Z - A & B


Wombat (aka Pam) on UKScrappers started a photography challenge at the beginning of the year.
The aim is to take photographs through the year with each fortnight being dedicated to the next letter
of the alphabet. I've decided to make my photographs into; you guessed it, digi-LOs.
I've used a mix of papers and elements from free kits over on Computer Scrapbook
and re-coloured some of the items to suit my pages. I'm still amazed at how much you can get
for free nowadays and can't thank those that give these kits away enough. You're all stars.

Anyhow, over to my LOs for A and B



Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Sian said...

Gorgeous LOs, wonderful photos.
hugs

Elizabeth said...

Lovely layouts - I particularly like the one with the bread because it is such and everyday item you would not normally think about scrapping it. Elizabeth

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: