Sunday, 2 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award





Thank you so much to RumTruffle for giving me this award


But there are DUTIES and here's what I have to do to accept the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So, here's my 7 things about me:

1. I have quite a large scar on the top of my left arm where I pulled a teapot of freshly made tea over me when I was tiny.
2. I nearly drowned when I was about 7. Those who saved my Dad and I got awards and we all got our picture in the paper.
3. I dropped out of school before taking my examinations. Something I've bitterly regretted so much since then.
4. I don't find it so hard making friends, but I do find that I pull away from them easily too. Something I've done for several years as I've been hurt too many times by people who say they want to be friends, but actually only want me around when I can do stuff either for them or with them. What's wrong in meeting up at each other's for coffee as I can't afford to buy out?
5. I often feel a burden to my Mum as so often she's the only person who I actually see and spend time with.

Gosh I'm sounding like a saddo aren't I? Right, 2 fun facts now!!

6. I used to sing solos when I went to Sunday School for the prize giving's and Christmas Carol Concerts and such. I love singing (I sing to anything, everything and everywhere), but I had more confidence in how I sounded when I was younger.
7. These last 8 months, I've realised that I can stand on my own, live on my own and be on my own.

I'm chickening out of choosing 15 of you to share this award with, so to all my
blogging friends (old and new), please take this award with my compliments and love.

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: