Wednesday, 12 January 2011

UKS January House Challenge


The house challenge for January was to:
*  use the sketch Karen (Scrapdolly) gave us
* include at least 50% journalling or journalling spots

I've used the sketch and included loads of journalling and some journalling spots/tags


The poem in the middle reads:

Sometimes I feel alive, sometimes I feel dead
Sometimes my head hurts, sometimes it’s all in my head

Sometimes I feel lonely, sometimes I need my space
Sometimes there are no problems, sometimes I’ve got too much to face

Sometimes I want to laugh, sometimes I want to cry
Sometimes I want to live, sometimes I want to die

Sometimes I want to face life, sometimes I want to be gone from sight
Sometimes I want to run, sometimes I want to fight

Sometimes I want to sing, sometimes I want to shout
Sometimes I know the answer, sometimes I’m in doubt

Sometimes I’m happy, sometimes I’m sad
Sometimes I’m scared, sometimes I’m mad

Sometimes I want to win, sometimes I want to lose
Sometimes I listen to music, sometimes I watch the news

Sometimes I make decisions, sometimes I’m told what to do
Sometimes I find life hard, sometimes so do you.....*

The wording around the edge reads:
It is what it is! It was what it was! What's gone is gone! Players play on!
If life had a rewind button, I wouldn't use it ... simply because if I changed something in my past, I may not have my future.
Sometimes you have to forget all the pointless drama and the people who created it - forget the bad and focus on the good. Life is short, so be happy.

The other wording (on the tags and around the LO) reads:
The 3C's of life: Choices Chances Changes You must make a Choice to take a Chance or your life will never Change.
Make the rest of your life the best of your life.
Do not give up on life. Tears dry, hearts heal, scars fade.
What's meant to be will never pass you by.
Look where you are going, not where you have been. It's easier that way.
Life is for living <3
Live as if there is no tomorrow. Love deeply and true. Laugh every day.
I'm getting there slowly which is better than not getting there at all.
Life has always been up and down. If it wasn't for those ups and downs, I wouldn't have went to the places I have been. Live life to the fullest!
Life is not always easy, but it's my life and I'm going to live it.
Don't think about the past, don't think about the future. Worry about the moment you're living in right now. Don't let life pass you by.
The only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs, even when I have nothing to offer but myself.
It's not what I've been through that defines me. It's how I got through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought provoking Sarah. A brilliant layout.
Chris

alexa said...

Lovely sentiments here, Sarah - any one of which would grace a page! Love the one about chance, choice, change ...

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: