Thursday, 27 January 2011

UKS Weekly Challenge, Soul Scrappers Glee Club LO and Stuck?! Sketch


It's a new week which can only mean one thing
It's time for a new challenge on UKScrappers

Set by the Bijox belles, they asked us to:

* make our theme baby (human or animal) or something new
* use red or earth tones
* feature a star or planet on our page
* use the word 'who' in our title or journalling

I went with Mum's 'new' life of retirement, earth tones, stars and 'who' in my title

I've also used the latest Stuck?! sketch as my inspiration.

Once again I did a digi page. I've made a vow to myself to do a paper page this week-end!!



Over on Soul Scrappers, the Glee Club challenges are well under way.
Our first LO challenge was to use one of the Beatles' songs Shazza listed
as our title and to stay true to classic rock. I used 'A Day In The Life Of'
and 4 as my staying true. In rock you'll usually find 4 comes up quite a lot:
4/4 tempo, 4 types of instruments (electric guitar, bass guitar, drums and keyboard)
javascript:void(0)
Again, it's a digi LO


Blogger Templates

1 comment:

Sian said...

Gorgeous LOs, great themes and lovely photos.
big hugs

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: