Sunday, 23 January 2011

Yay, I've Done Some Scrapbooking!!!

You get two for the price of one today.


Over on UKScrappers this last week, Dawn (MrsCheshire) set us the challenge to:

* Use a sketch or draw our own ~ I've used Pencil Lines #221
* Alter some PP we'd not use otherwise ~ I've taken some yellow heart PP
and inked it for both the background and the half flower
* Use ribbon ~ I've used mine at the top and bottom of the LO
* Use some chipboard ~ Mine's the large corner swirl which has been inked


Journalling reads:

"My welcome fairy which Elise bought several years ago for David and I. It's had
pride of place in every home we had and now sits in my hallway for all to see."

My next LO was done in time, but I forgot to take a photo of it, so I'm too late for the deadline!
Anyhow, over on


we were given a sketch (SC#27) and here's my interpretation of it


apologies for the flash

Journalling reads

"Knowing I can't eat dairy, Jo made a Christmas cake for us all. It was the first
time she'd made one and not only did it look good, but it was rather nice too."

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Sian said...

Fabby LOs :)
hugs

alexa said...

Glad you're enoying the challenges! That cake looks yummy ...

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: