Wednesday, 23 February 2011

52Q ~ Q8 Digi LO and Journalling


Q8 - What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

Simple answer is that I have no idea. Has life made me loose the ability to laugh? Am I just so cynical that I don't or can't laugh much now? I can raise a smile,  but proper 'tears in your eyes', 'about to wet yourself' laughter seems beyond me at the moment.

I hope that I am able to have a proper laugh and sometime soon. After all, laughter is good for the soul, good for the heart and makes you feel good, doesn't it?

I've used elements from a free New Year's Eve kit given to us earlier this year by
Peppermint Creative with the two brads from the 20's Chic kit by Computer Scrapbook


Love, Sarah xx

2 comments:

Jo N said...

Hmmm... haven't my recent emails, fb comments and all that made you raise chuckle?!?! If not, then I'm really not doing my job properly....now, what we gonna do bout that then..... lovley colours on l/o btw! xx

Sarah said...

ah yes, your e-mails, chats, fb comments and such did make me laugh this week-end. Thank you Mmmmmmwah

I need to come and watch you and Mark do your yoga, that'd make me laugh I'm sure :D

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: