Monday, 28 February 2011

52Q ~ Q9 LO and journalling


Q 9 - What was the last brave thing I did?

I've put my journalling on my LO and it reads:

It's taken me years to come to terms with the fact that not only am I overweight,
but that I need support if I'm going to win the battle of the bulge. So, I braved it
and set up a blog which I set to invite only and invited a friend to be a reader.
Since then, I've invited another friend to read it. I've also told my Mum and my
youngest sister and am seeing a nurse at my doctor's surgery. So, now that
six of us know how much I weigh, there's no hiding from it. I've managed to lose
10lb since the end of November last year. I had lost more, but put it on and lost it
again. This is the start of the new braver me. The one who isn't afraid to stand up
and say "yes, I am overweight, but at least I'm finally tackling it".
I have more than this 60lb to lose, but I'm taking it one step at a time!

I've done my LO using a background paper from the Beach Day kit by Computer Scrapbook
and the title font is Type Keys Silver alphabet (which I've re-coloured) also by Computer Scrapbook

The ticker is taken from my weight loss blog and re-coloured to suit the lO


One thing I have to keep reminding myself, is that a few years ago I lost 35lb (2.5st) and kept it off.
So, the 10lb on my ticker, is only part of the real story. In total, I've lost 45lb (3st 3lb)

Love, Sarah xx

2 comments:

Sammie said...

This is a very brave LO! Well done you! I love the lettering of the title. Think I'm soon gonna have to have me a go at this digi stuff.
You really inspire me xxx

Sarah said...

I'm so pleased if I've been able to inspire you. There's so much free stuff on the net that so far I've not had to buy anything and there's no fear of running out of supplies either xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: