Tuesday, 8 February 2011

My Autobiography

Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and repost as "My Autobiography"

1. Where did you take your profile picture? In my flat
2. What exactly are you wearing right now? Black trousers, floral top, black socks
3. What is your current problem? Deciding what sort of card to make my nephew for his 3rd birthday
4. What makes you happy most? Spending time with my family and friends
5. What's the name of the song you're listening to? The Greatest Day by Take That
6. Any celebrity you would marry? Gordon Ramsey
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Johnny Depp
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience? I've sung in church a few times as a child, does that count?
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, Toyah Wilcox as a 15 year old (I was much smaller with wacky hair and make-up) and nowadays Dawn French
10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows? Doesn't everyone?
11. Do you speak any languages? Teeny bit of school taught French and German, plus craft speak which is a language all of its own!
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? My Dad and Nan
13. Do you ever watch MTV? No
14. What's something that really annoys you? People using disabled parking spaces without a badge
==========
Chapter 1:
==========
1. Middle Name (s) - Louise
2. Nickname(s) - None
3. Current location - Sat at my dining table
==========
Chapter 2:
==========
1. Do you live with your parents? - No
2. Do you get along with your parents? - Most of the time
3. Do you have any siblings? - Yes, 2 younger sisters
==========
Chapter 3:
==========
1. Ice-cream - Dairy free vanilla
2. Season - Spring
3. Shampoo/Conditioner - Whatever's best of what's on offer
4. Drink - Water or de-caff coffee
==========
Chapter 4:
==========
1. Dance in the shower? - No
2. Do you write on your hand? - Only if the pen slips
3. Call people back? - I try to remember to
4. Believe in love? - Yes, but it shouldn't be confused with caring deeply for someone
5. Any bad habits? - Too many to mention!!
==========
Chapter 5: Have you -
==========
1. Broken a bone? - No
2. Sprained stuff? - Yes
3. Had physical therapy - No
4. Had stitches? No
5. Taken painkillers? - As a last resort only
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? - No, but I'd love to one day
7. Been stung by a bee? - Yes
8. Thrown up at the dentist? - No, has anyone?
9. Sworn in front of your parents? - Yes, but hated myself for doing so
10. Had a detention? - No
11. Been called a hoe? - No!!!
==========
Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
==========
1. Movie(s)? - Can't remember
2. Person to text you? - Mum
3. Person you called? - Mum
4. Person you hugged? - Sammie
5. Person you tackled? - I try not to
6. Person you talked to on IM? - I don't use IM
7. Thing you touched? - My mug (apart from the keyboard on my laptop)
8. Thing you ate? - Home-made lasagne and salad
9. Thing you drank? - Mug of milk
10. Thing you said? - Bye
==========
Chapter 7: Future
==========
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Still living here on my own
2. 10 years? - Hopefully in a bigger home with a craft room
3. 50 years? - I doubt I'll still be alive then
4. Where do you hope to live? - Somewhere where I can see friends better as they all live so far away.
5. Do you want to be famous? - Succesful - yes, famous - maybe
6. Do you want children or maybe animals? - No to both
7. Will you have plastic surgery? - I'll not have it through vanity, but won't dismiss re-constructive

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: