Monday, 14 February 2011

52Q ~ Journalling and LO for Q7


Q7 - journalling and LO

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

I've tried and failed so many things in life that knowing I could do something and not fail would be amazing.

So, what would I do? I would go back to school and get my qualifications. I would be an architect and have amazing buildings built to my specifications.

I would draw the plans for my own home and include a large craft room and an indoor swimming pool with a roof that folds back if the warm summer sun shows.

I would choose some numbers and do the lottery. Of course I would win if I wasn't failing wouldn't I?

I would find a handsome man with an amazing personality and as I'm not failing, he'd be the love of my life forever and a day.

I would sing for a living Yes, I know I would be an architect, but as well as that I would sing. I love music and sing all the time. The only time I've sung in front of an audience was as a young teen at special Church services. Was I any good? I have no idea. No-one's going to tell a youngster they were rubbish are they?

So, yes I'd song and be on the stage in the West End. If only I knew I couldn't fail. The world would be my oyster.

I've used elements found on Google for my LO


Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Jo N said...

The talk of singing makes me think of the days of you and Ceceilia!! So funny but great!

Sarah said...

Certainly was a great time when we started singing wasn't it?

"........ Is it all that we are good for, just a stretch of modern time ....... " La la la la la

And we didn't always need wine to give us encouragement either LOL

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: