Sunday, 13 February 2011

Soul Scrappers SSQ6 Challenge


SSQ#6 - Winter Wonderland is happening over at Soul Sisters and I've joined in.

SSQ is where 20 lucky ladies get sent an envelope containing
scrapbooking embellishments and we're to do a LO using all of them.

This time, Karen sent us:

A piece of patterned paper
A snowman kit
Glitter
A small chipboard
A circular window sheet with snowflakes on
Blue thread
Large white snowflake
Kraft top note cut out
Small tag or metal swirl
4 small rhinestones
and an extra of the saying "happiness is a journey not a destination"
* I also found a tiny red heart in my envelope, so used that too

We could add anything else we wanted to and I've added the backing card
and of course, I've used a photo (my niece being silly as usual!! hee hee)

So, what did I do with mine? Have a look


I used the glitter to jazz up the snowflake, cut the patterned paper in two,
placed the circle window behind the snowflake, inked the tag, sewn round
the edge of the top notch, made up the snowman adding a scarf using some
of the thread and drawn some arms, then doodled around the edge of the card.

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

Jo N said...

Well I think there's a bit of madness in all of our family don't you?! She takes after us well ;-)

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: