Saturday, 5 March 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity - Recipe #9


I'm moving before the end of April, so have done a digi card
ready to have printed here and then I'll write my new address and
details on the back or make them into a card. I'll also be replacing
the flower with one from my stash to give it more depth.

I've used the Followed My Heart free kit by Computer Scrapbook
with the lace from their Almost Silent kit.

The two girl digi stamps are from the Sugar and Spice collection by Lou and
available only from Charmed Cards and Crafts. I've made them sepia coloured.


Love, Sarah xoxo

3 comments:

pinky said...

What a clever idea, bet it will look gorgeous when printed off. Good luck with your move. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Jacqueline said...

Very sweet - That image is adorable.
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

michele said...

Fabulous digi card love so cute! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: