Saturday, 12 March 2011

Sketch n Stash #56

#56

So, a sketch and new/neglected stash?

I've used Spring Breeze from Shabby Princess for most of this digi card.
I downloaded it a few years ago and put it on disc along with their other kits,
but keep forgetting to get my discs out to use them. Must do it more often I think.

The little girl image is part of the Sugar and Spice digi stamp collection by Lou
and available exclusively from Charmed Cards and Crafts


I've been using a different programme to do my digi crafting.
I was using Serif's Digital Scrapbook Artist, but have been
trying out Serif's Craft Artist. Both are the compact version,
but I'm liking Craft Artist more as I can do shadows which I
feel gives a better end result, Here's the same card without
the shadows. What do you all think? Which do you prefer?


Love, Sarah xoxo

4 comments:

Jo N said...

They're both lovely, but think I prefer the bottom one, as less 'dark' areas.

Lizzy xx said...

Like Jo, both luvly but prefer the bottom one...great image & very pretty colours/papers.

Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ..good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Sammi said...

oooh these are both gorgeous!!

I LOVE the shadows!!

Sammi
xx

Sue said...

Really gorgeous card, sweet image and very pretty papers

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

Sue
Xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: