Monday, 21 March 2011

Try It On Tuesday - 15th March and a Huge Thank You

First off, a

HUGE THANK YOU

to my family and friends.

This time last year I was in such a bad and dark place.
I don't want to go there again and those of you who helped pull me out
of there obviously know all about it, so there's no need for me to explain.
Anyone who doesn't know, just be happy that I'm in a much better place now
and am ready to continue my life with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

So, this my lovely lovely gang is for you and happens to fit with the current theme for



Supplies:

Love you all more than you can imagine,
Sarah
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Sammie said...

Oh, isn't that Dottie? I haven't seen her for ages! I'm so glad that you are in a much better place than you were a year ago xxx

Sarah said...

yep, that's Dottie xx

Cazro said...

It's so nice to read your feeling much better. I think your card says it all to your friends, it is a lovely warm and yummy chocolate card. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT. Caz

alison290 said...

I am so glad to hear that you are in a better place than you were, even when we did True Stories with Shimelle
hugs
Alison xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: