Tuesday, 12 April 2011

UKScrappers Scrap Factor


  At the moment, there's a Scrap Factor going on. We were all encouraged to send in 5 LOs to apply and the best 5 contestants from each of the 3 categories (digital, paper and hybrid) were chosen to compete against each other with the chance of winning great prizes. Myself and another from my team (the Glitterbugs) decided to enter, but neither of us got through. The standard was so high and my congratulations go to all who did get through. 

 To enter, these are the LOs we were asked to complete: 

 1 about me LO 


 1 DLO 


 1 no photos LO 


 2 free choice LOs 



 I've used a mix of kits for my LOs, from the following sites 

 Love, Sarah xoxo 

2 comments:

Samantha Maddin said...

Wow, those are gorgeous.

Alison said...

Great LOs Sarah...sorry you didn't get through!
Alison xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: