Sunday, 22 May 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp #56


#56

How would you like to win this set of digi-stamps


from


Stay tuned to find out how they could be yours.

This week, my team for the Sunday Sketch and Stamp blog were given 8 wonderful digi-stamps by paper Pretties along with a great sketch by my teamie Donna to make a card with. I had a hard time choosing which stamp to use, so decided to do a digi card with each of them and started by colouring them in using Paint.net. I then used various kits by Shabby Princess and Daisy Trail to make the cards and here they are:









All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the set of stamps (pictured near the top of this post), is to make a paper or digi card using the same sketch (#56), that myself and my teamies have. Good luck and have fun.

Love, Sarah xoxo

5 comments:

Claire x said...

Blimey Sarah you have been a busy bee to make all of thos fabby cards! I just about had time this week to make my one!! Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

Thank you. It helped not having the internet until this last Wednesday. Nothing much to do except crafting lol

~Emma~ said...

Sarah they are fab but I especially love the parrot one at the top!!! We have a bit of a thing for parrots in our house! LOL! Great work girlie! Big hugss.x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Sarah, you have been busy. I just love all of your fab creations. So colourful and I am very impressed with the digi crafting, would'nt know where to start.

Donna x

Sarah said...

Thanks Emma and Donna. Donna, it's just a case of messing about in a scrapbook programme that's all

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: